Tools for planning and executing a time study
- Activity Sampling is a quick work study method used to highlight inefficiencies in operations.
- Guide on executing a time study.
- Guide on the Statistical Analysis of your collected time study data.
- South African Time Study Standards
- Time Study hand recording sheets for time studies using a normal stopwatch.
- The Volume Calculator provides instructions to assist in calculating tree volume using DBH and height, and also calculating the correct sample size for your study.